Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About me:


Student, daughter, sister, producer, music and travel enthusiast, blogger.

I am creating this blog to raise awareness while reflecting a happier, alternative reality.  It is crucial for us, as humans, to stop living in this monotonous reality that we keep creating for ourselves.
At the end of each day, we must ask ourselves: "Did I live today?" "Was I truly happy?" "Did I love to the fullest?" and most importantly; "Did I matter?"  We are so conditioned and trapped in our daily lives that we often cling onto things, situations and people that may be causing us so much harm and unhappiness. Go ahead, ask yourself: What makes YOU happy? And no, not just physically or emotionally, but what makes your soul rejoice and at peace?

        What is your "B l i s s" ?

Welcoming you into this space of creativity, mental freedom and bliss..


Contact me:
If you would like to reach, my email is nathaliecamusso@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment