Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blissful Adventure


Wanderlust-(n.) A strong desire or urge to wander or travel and explore the world. 

Stop. Look around. & Acknowledge that we reside in a world filled with unnoticed beauty. 

I urge you to Travel the world, learn as much as you can, meet as many people as you can and enjoy the simple pleasures of the world. Risk the unknown. 

Adventure off & Follow your bliss...

Paris, France 

Venice, Italy 


 "Casa di Giulietta" (Romeo y Guilietta) Verona, Italy

 Switzerland 

Venice, Italy 


Montmarte, France



Because life is not meant to be lived in one same place forever..


All pictures were taken by me, Nathalie Camusso.

5 comments:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! Great job Naty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cristal, maybe one day we can travel the world together. Ibiza and Dubai 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Juan. I took them in 2010. Wish I could go back..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl ! Sounds like a plan :)

    ReplyDelete